Sunday, March 1, 2015

New Beginnings

So today I became a College Life leader @ UNC. Honestly, there is no real good way to describe what this is because we are trying to figure out what God has in store for College Life and what He wants our mission to be. I do know that next year as a sophomore I will be leading a freshmen girls bible study!! Tons of my friends got placed to be young life or wild life leaders in high schools or middle schools today and I am so excited for the Lord to work through them to reach a ton of kids. I am nervous to see how the community of college life will be changing since lots of freshmen are on YL teams now. There are people who did not get placed and people who chose that it was not for them, so it is going to be interesting to see how the dynamic shifts. I hope as a leader I can help keep the community strong within the ministry no matter if the unc student is a leader or not.

I am just excited to see what the Lord has in store for this college campus, all the high schools and middle schools. I am also excited to see God work in my life and heart as I depend and rely on him more and more. I am praying that the Lord gives me a new heart every morning that wants to love every student, see how every unc student is broken, and show them God's love.

These are the 3 other freshmen girls who got placed on the College Life Team
Kennedy, Hannah, Kiana, Me

The CL team including all our wonderful adult leaders! 

No comments:

Post a Comment